13th Anniversary Sales
All Year Round
|* "2 years ago I started wearing a magnetic bracelet, expecting nothing, except wasted money spent. Much to my surprise, by the 3rd or 4th day, I realized I was pain free in every joint in my body, including my spine! Something that NO medication had ever done!!! I'm a 'believer'!!!!! M. McClure - Tomball, TX"
|* "Since I started using the magnetic bracelet I fill much better. I'm a patient of multiple condition of health, for example: asthma bronchial, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, mitochondrial patella, hypertension & others more; so I recommend to everyone to use it. I'm not cure; but it relieves me..." V.M.T., Carolina, Peurto Rico
Vendor Partnership ProgramTerms & Conditions:
- We will designate relevant second or third tier section(s) on our website for your products. Click here for an example.
- You will provide us your products and be responsible for all directly related product costs and shipping costs including customs duties to ship the goods to us.
- We will provide free warehousing for a six month trial phase if the total volume is less than one cubic meter. After the sixth month, storage fees apply. See the fee schedule below for details.
- You will provide us individual product names, specifications, descriptions, photos (500x500 pixels preferred). We reserve the right to review, approve and exclude the use of your materials on our website.
- You will set your own selling prices and strategies. We will change the prices at your request no more than once every three months except for special promotional events to be agreed upon on case-by-case basis.
- You have the right to decide whether to participate in our storewide promotional activities, such as Discount Coupons.
- We take no responsibility and/or liability in the products and/or services you provide. Wherever deemed appropriate by our sole discretion, a disclaimer to the effect of the following paragraph will be inserted in your product pages:
This product is offered directly by overseas suppliers. SohoFive.com assumes no responsibility and/or liability whatsoever in the product(s) and/or service(s) or the use of brand name(s) and/or trademark(s) shown on this page. Viewer(s) should use their sole discretion in determining the respective supplier's credibility and take full responsibility for their purchase decision.
- Remittance of sales proceeds will be made at a mutually agreed interval in a cumulative sum of no less than US$1000 after deducting all applicable service fees in the fee schedule shown below. Remittance amount will include only proceeds from sales that are over the 30-day return guarantee period.
- You must agree to be bound by all our storewide policies such as 30 day return policy and money back guarantee as stated in our website.
- At any point in time, if you elect to rescind from this program, all remaining inventory will be shipped back to you or your designated destination according to your instruction at your cost provided that the outstanding balance of proceeds is in excess of the return shipping freight.
- Each time an order is received for your products, we will notify you by email. However, in order to protect the privacy and security of the customer, sensitive information such as name, address, and credit card information will not be provided.
Service Fees Schedule:
(All fees to be deducted from sales proceeds.)
Annual Service Fee: US$3,000
Annual navigation bar anchor fee: US$300 per link
Setup Fee: US$100.00 each section or product category
Product Insertion Fee: US$5.00 per item
Storage fee: $0.05 per item per month, applicable after the sixth month.
Graphic design, special effect such as Flash, logo/brand name/trademark insertion, copywriting, web page template modification, etc. will incur additional fees which will be discussed separately when necessary.
Collection & Remittance Fees:
Customer payment processing fee: US$0.50 per transaction (charged by bank)
Credit processing commission: 3% of sale price (charged by credit processing firm)
Profit sharing: 50% of gross sale
International T/T remittance fee: as incurred by the relevant banking institution(s)
Customs duties, import charges such as customs brokerage, forwarder's fees, sea port or airport fees, local delivery trucking charges, warehousing charges, etc. with a combined total in excess of US$500 will be due and payable immediately.
Sohofive's marketing strategies are executed by a local and nationally ranked marketing agency towards search engine optimization and PPC campaigns. Working with a knowledgeable agency increases the ROI in all areas of advertising spend. Once your products are listed on our website, they will reach a wide audience daily.
This page is intended for discussion only and is by no means a binding contract. If the above stated terms and conditions are not entirely agreeable to you, you are most welcome to present your proposal.
|Explore the Mutual Benefits of Strategic Alliance with SohoFive||
Find out why our customers
keep coming back
We are dedicated to quality products and excellent service. Read testimonials from our customers.